Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Economics Professor Tyler Cowen Says Cryptos Useful as Hedges or Forms of Payments – ‘Not Both’
Tyler Cowen, an economist and professor at George Mason University, has suggested that the key use cases of cryptocurrencies are mutually exclusive. He argues that cryptos can either be important inflation hedging tools or useful forms of payment but not both. The Regulation Threat The professor adds that despite the popular assertions by some that […]
The post Economics Professor Tyler Cowen Says Cryptos Useful as Hedges or Forms of Payments – ‘Not Both’ appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC