Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Vaneck Files New Bitcoin ETF Proposal With SEC Under New Administration
After successfully launched a bitcoin exchange-traded product in Europe, Vaneck has now filed a new proposal for a bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Under former chairman Jay Clayton, the SEC never approved a bitcoin ETF. However, Clayton has resigned from his post and changes may be coming from […]
The post Vaneck Files New Bitcoin ETF Proposal With SEC Under New Administration appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC