Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Attackers Drain Millions From Cover Protocol, Token Holders Attack Compensation Plan
Decentralized finance insurance project Cover protocol briefly suffered losses when an unknown attacker minted over 40 quintillion Cover tokens. However, after successfully cashing out tokens worth about $5 million, the attacker unexpectedly returned ether tokens valued at about $3.2 million before leaving a message for the Cover team. Exploit No Longer Possible Immediately after the […]
The post Attackers Drain Millions From Cover Protocol, Token Holders Attack Compensation Plan appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC