Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Is Defi Coming to Bitcoin Cash? An Overview of Detoken and the Anyhedge Protocol
Maybe you’ve heard of Anyhedge. Last April, news.Bitcoin.com published an article about its announcement, but what is it really? What does it do, and how’s it work? The Anyhedge Protocol Anyhedge is an open-source protocol. It is simply a way to use the blockchain (in this case, the Bitcoin Cash blockchain) to create a specific […]
The post Is Defi Coming to Bitcoin Cash? An Overview of Detoken and the Anyhedge Protocol appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC