Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Okcoin and Coinbase to Halt XRP Trading Due to the US SEC Lawsuit Against Ripple
Two major cryptocurrency exchanges joined the XRP trading suspension campaign in the wake of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) lawsuit filed against Ripple Labs on December 22, 2020. Two Major Crypto Exchanges to Suspend XRP Trading in January 2021 The last week of 2020 started with the announcement of Okcoin, one of the […]
The post Okcoin and Coinbase to Halt XRP Trading Due to the US SEC Lawsuit Against Ripple appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC