Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
China’s Coal Standoff Causes Power Shortages, Chinese Bitcoin Miners ‘Heavily Affected’
Regional reports from China detail that bitcoin miners located in certain areas in South China are running short on electricity. The country has been having massive issues with coal prices soaring across the mainland, as the Chinese government hasn’t been allowing coal carriers into ports. Because of the sweeping electrical shortages, mining activities have been […]
The post China’s Coal Standoff Causes Power Shortages, Chinese Bitcoin Miners ‘Heavily Affected’ appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC