Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Ripple Lawsuit Could Invoke Billions in Losses to ‘Innocent Third-Parties,’ Says Former SEC Commissioner
The crypto community is extremely curious about what will happen to Ripple Labs and the token asset XRP, after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) recently filed a lawsuit against Ripple and two executives. On December 25, the large cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp announced delisting XRP for U.S. customers, and a former SEC Commissioner thinks […]
The post Ripple Lawsuit Could Invoke Billions in Losses to ‘Innocent Third-Parties,’ Says Former SEC Commissioner appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC