Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Israeli Tax Authorities Notify Cryptocurrency Owners to Disclose Their Holdings for Taxation Purposes
The revenue collector, the Israel Tax Authority (ITA) has reportedly sent notifications to dozens of Israelis who own digital currencies asking them to fully disclose their assets and be taxed accordingly. In addition to sending letters to local citizens, the tax body has also sent inquiries to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in Israel and those based […]
The post Israeli Tax Authorities Notify Cryptocurrency Owners to Disclose Their Holdings for Taxation Purposes appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC