Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Despite Bitcoin’s Price Highs, Onchain Data Shows BTC Miners Are Not Spending More Than Usual
The cryptocurrency economy has been higher in value than ever before as bitcoin has touched an all-time price high at $24,298 per unit. Regardless of the all-time price highs, the world’s bitcoin miners are not spending more bitcoin than usual according to onchain statistics. Bitcoin miner outflow has been higher during the bull run but […]
The post Despite Bitcoin’s Price Highs, Onchain Data Shows BTC Miners Are Not Spending More Than Usual appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC