Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Digital Securities Brokers May Not Be Subject to Enforcement for 5 Years, Says US Regulator
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a statement and is looking for public comment toward the custody of digital asset securities that have been handled by special purpose broker-dealers. The statement from the SEC follows the recent crackdown against Ripple Labs and the subsequent delisting of XRP on various platforms. Ever since the […]
The post Digital Securities Brokers May Not Be Subject to Enforcement for 5 Years, Says US Regulator appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC