Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
An Unknown User Incurs More Than $80,000 in Transaction Fees When Sending BTC Worth $1
An unknown person incurred a transaction fee of more than $80,000 or (3.49079570 bitcoins) when transferring bitcoin worth $1.16. According to Blockchain.com, the December 19 transaction, which is included in block 662052, had an input of 3.49084570 bitcoin and an output of 0.00005000 bitcoin. As one report explains, the unusually high fee may have been […]
The post An Unknown User Incurs More Than $80,000 in Transaction Fees When Sending BTC Worth $1 appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC