Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Japan Leverages 80 Tons of Gold to Help Fund Part of Its Stimulus Package
Japan’s finance ministry has reportedly leveraged 80 tons of gold to help fund part of its huge stimulus package aimed at combating the coronavirus crisis. The Asian country, which is saddled with public debt twice the size of its economy, is under pressure to find non-tax revenues to cover the rising cost of spending to […]
The post Japan Leverages 80 Tons of Gold to Help Fund Part of Its Stimulus Package appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC