Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bitcoin Addresses Holding $1 Million Goes ‘Parabolic,’ 10% of BTC Supply Sits Idle for 10 Years
While bitcoin trades above the $20k handle, onchain data shows that the number of bitcoin addresses holding at least $1 million has climbed substantially increasing by more than 150%. Moreover, Glassnode’s statistics indicate that roughly 1.85 million bitcoin hasn’t moved in over a decade. At the time of publication, bitcoin (BTC) is hovering just below […]
The post Bitcoin Addresses Holding $1 Million Goes ‘Parabolic,’ 10% of BTC Supply Sits Idle for 10 Years appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC