Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Reimaged now can't ssh
bmartin22 last edited by
Was having issues with being told miner running on port 4028. I shutdown rig took drive off reimaged. It boots checks key get registered. Then it does it's update and reboots then tells me everything else will be done with web interface so I try to use ssh and password it denied using password (live) not sure what I need to do. Thanks.
miner already running? simply reboot, restart minerfarm, or screen -r to look at the mining instance
if root/live doesnt work then the image did not write properly to your disk. reimage.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC