Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Nigeria Is Paxful’s Second Biggest P2P Bitcoin Market, Trades Top $566 Million in Five Years
Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy and most populous nation, traded more than $566 million worth of bitcoin between 2015 and 2020, making it the world’s second-largest peer-to-peer (P2P) bitcoin market after the U.S., which traded $3.75 billion in the period under review. According to an analysis of bitcoin trading platform Paxful’s database shared with news.Bitcoin.com, Nigeria […]
The post Nigeria Is Paxful’s Second Biggest P2P Bitcoin Market, Trades Top $566 Million in Five Years appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC