Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Kim Dotcom Says Bitcoin Cash ‘Great for Payments,’ Expects BCH to Cross $3K in 2021
On December 17, the internet entrepreneur and political activist Kim Dotcom spoke about bitcoin being a “great asset for storage,” and then further stressed that bitcoin cash was “great for payments.” Dotcom said he expects bitcoin cash to jump in value by 900% next year and reach a $3k per unit handle. Megaupload creator, Kim […]
The post Kim Dotcom Says Bitcoin Cash ‘Great for Payments,’ Expects BCH to Cross $3K in 2021 appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC