Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to mine Lyra2v2 using pimp managed profiles?
jlminer13 last edited by melt
My OS currently does not have a profile for Lyra2v2. Are there steps to manually add this? I tried going through the minerfarm console process to add, but getting an invalid bin error.
maxi last edited by
yes of course, ccminer is able to use Lyra2v2 you only need to edit the config file
blackice last edited by
If bin file not found, pimpup the miner. It may not be installed.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC