Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
P2P Bitcoin Trading: Venezuela, Colombia Account for Over 23% of Total Localbitcoins Volume
A study revealed a rising trend in bitcoin (btc) volume trading across Latin America amid the coronavirus pandemic and rising inflation, pushing the figures to record highs and putting Venezuela and Colombia at the top of the ranking. Latin America Sees a Bullish Trend in Bitcoin P2P Trading Volume According to Localbitcoins, a peer-to-peer (P2P) […]
The post P2P Bitcoin Trading: Venezuela, Colombia Account for Over 23% of Total Localbitcoins Volume appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC