Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Ledger Wallet Customer Data Leak Invokes Threats, Phishing Scams, User Allegedly Loses Life Savings
The cryptocurrency hardware wallet firm Ledger was hacked last June and over a million emails were exposed, according to reports from the company at the time. Months later, the hackers who obtained the Ledger data emailed clients, sent texts to customers, and created phishing links for users to enter their seeds. One customer allegedly lost […]
The post Ledger Wallet Customer Data Leak Invokes Threats, Phishing Scams, User Allegedly Loses Life Savings appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC