Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Korean Exchange Operator to Oversee Crypto-Linked Stocks in the Midst of Suspicions on Unfair Trading
South Korean securities exchange operator is now expanding its overseeing capacity by monitoring all crypto-related stock activities after volatile movements seen in the last few weeks on listed companies tied to the industry. KRX’s Market Oversights Committee to Supervise Crypto-Linked Stocks in South Korea According to Yonhap, Korea Exchange (KRX), through its KRX’s Market Oversights […]
The post Korean Exchange Operator to Oversee Crypto-Linked Stocks in the Midst of Suspicions on Unfair Trading appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC