Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Cleanspark Buys US Bitcoin Miner for $19.4 Million, Plans to Quadruple Mining Capacity
Cleanspark Inc., a Nevada-based corporation, said Thursday that it is acquiring U.S. bitcoin miner ATL Data Centers for $19.4 million in a deal to be completely settled in shares. Cleanspark specializes in microgrid energy software. It claims that it can use this technology at the ATL facility to create energy savings, expand total power capacity, […]
The post Cleanspark Buys US Bitcoin Miner for $19.4 Million, Plans to Quadruple Mining Capacity appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC