Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Venezuelan Government Signs Agreement to Establish Guidelines for Granting Licenses to Crypto Miners
The National Superintendency of Crypto Assets (Sunacrip) and the National Electricity Corporation of Venezuela (Corpoelec) signed an agreement to establish guidelines to “improve the development” of bitcoin and other crypto mining activities across the country. Venezuelan Government Bodies Are Expected to Set Guidelines for Granting Crypto Mining Licenses According to the government’s announcement on Dec. […]
The post Venezuelan Government Signs Agreement to Establish Guidelines for Granting Licenses to Crypto Miners appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC