Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bitcoin Is Going Through the Roof in Argentina While the Government Imposes New Taxes
Argentina’s Senate approved an extraordinary one-time wealth tax to fight the coronavirus pandemic by seeking to boost government revenue and targeting millionaires with assets of more than 200 million pesos ($2.5 million). At the same time, the country still faces a 35% inflation. Argentinean Senate Approves New Taxes, While Bitcoin Keeps Skyrocketing Against the Argentine […]
The post Bitcoin Is Going Through the Roof in Argentina While the Government Imposes New Taxes appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC