Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Citigroup Downgrades Microstrategy to ‘Sell’ Rating Over ‘Aggressive’ Bitcoin Purchases
Citigroup has downgraded the Nasdaq-listed, pro-bitcoin Microstrategy to a “sell” rating after the company announced that it would offer $400 million convertible senior notes to buy more bitcoin. Microstrategy currently holds about 40,824 bitcoins. Citi Analyst Uncomfortable With Microstrategy’s ‘Disproportionate Focus on Bitcoin’ While Citigroup has recently been bullish on bitcoin, Citi analyst Tyler Radke […]
The post Citigroup Downgrades Microstrategy to ‘Sell’ Rating Over ‘Aggressive’ Bitcoin Purchases appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC