Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
‘Gold Is Rare but Not Too Rare’ – Bitcoin’s Supply Limit Hinders Usefulness, Says Steve Forbes
The American publishing executive, Steve Forbes, recently published a video concerning his thoughts on bitcoin and told viewers that the popular crypto asset is “not yet” the new gold. The business magazine’s editor-in-chief says that bitcoin’s value “remains too volatile,” and he believes the supply cap of 21 million will someday “severely hinder its future […]
The post ‘Gold Is Rare but Not Too Rare’ – Bitcoin’s Supply Limit Hinders Usefulness, Says Steve Forbes appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC