Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Report: November Sell-off by Long Term BTC Holders Does Not Signal an Approaching Bear Market
A recent Glassnode report says some long-term holders (LTHs) of bitcoin offloaded part of their holdings and cashed out their profits during a bull-run. Still, the report explains that the sell-off, which has been noticeable since late November, is not necessarily a sign of an approaching bear market. Instead, as the data shows, BTC is […]
The post Report: November Sell-off by Long Term BTC Holders Does Not Signal an Approaching Bear Market appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC