Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Volatile Bitcoin Not a True Store of Value Just Yet, Says Fidelity Digital Assets Head
Fidelity Digital Assets president Tom Jessop says that bitcoin is not a true store of value just yet because the digital asset is still too volatile, Reuters reported. However, investors are optimistic bitcoin will attain this status. “We use the word ‘potential store of value’ as bitcoin is still extremely volatile, and by any standard […]
The post Volatile Bitcoin Not a True Store of Value Just Yet, Says Fidelity Digital Assets Head appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC