Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Cryptocurrencies Prove Central Bank Models Are Obsolete, Says Professor
A Spanish professor and economist stated that cryptocurrencies have brought out the “obsolescence” of central banks, although their capitalization is still “very insignificant.” Crypto Is Not Only About the ‘Speculative Noise’ Pablo Agnese, an economics professor and lecturer in the Department of Economic and Business Organization at the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya in Barcelona (UIC […]
The post Cryptocurrencies Prove Central Bank Models Are Obsolete, Says Professor appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC