Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
New Draft U.S. Law Will Make It Illegal To Issue Stablecoins Without Federal Reserve Approval
Three U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill that will force private stablecoin issuers to obtain a banking charter (or license) and approval from the Federal Reserve before they can issue a stablecoin. Instigated by Rep. Rashida Tlaib, with support from Reps. Jesús García and Stephen Lynch – all of them Democrats – the proposed law […]
The post New Draft U.S. Law Will Make It Illegal To Issue Stablecoins Without Federal Reserve Approval appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC