Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Christine Lagarde: ‘The European Central Bank Cannot Go Bankrupt or Run Out of Money’
In remarks that highlight flaws of the fiat currency system, the European Central Bank (ECB) president, Christine Lagarde, says the institution cannot go bankrupt even if it incurs losses running into trillions. According to Lagarde, normal bankruptcy rules do not apply to the ECB primarily because it is the sole issuer of euro-denominated central bank […]
The post Christine Lagarde: ‘The European Central Bank Cannot Go Bankrupt or Run Out of Money’ appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC