Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Explains US Crypto Regulation, Calls Bitcoin a Store of Value
The chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has explained how the U.S. government is regulating cryptocurrency. He calls bitcoin a store of value, noting that its rise is driven by the inefficiencies of the current payment system. How Bitcoin Is Regulated in the US SEC Chairman Jay Clayton explained how the U.S. […]
The post SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Explains US Crypto Regulation, Calls Bitcoin a Store of Value appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC