Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Analysts: Institutional Investor Interest Fueling BTC Rally, Liquidity Crunch Narrative Debunked
Crypto analysts are pushing back against the narrative that the current BTC rally is being fuelled by a liquidity crunch afflicting bitcoin mining pools in China. The liquidity crunch, which is caused by an ongoing regulatory crackdown in that country, has reportedly left miners unable to sell their BTC holdings. Miners Are Selling The analysts […]
The post Analysts: Institutional Investor Interest Fueling BTC Rally, Liquidity Crunch Narrative Debunked appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC